By Edward R. Rosset
Read or Download 2000 Bilingual Phrases Level4 2000 frases bilingües Nivel 4, 2nd edition PDF
Best nonfiction_2 books
- Handbook of Psoriasis 2nd Ed.
- Academics Against Israel and the Jews
- The Self (Ratio Special Issues)
- Dracula 07 - A Question of Time (The Dracula Series)
- Shock and Awe: Achieving Rapid Dominance
Additional info for 2000 Bilingual Phrases Level4 2000 frases bilingües Nivel 4, 2nd edition
20. I don't know the reason why. 29 2000 bilingual phrases level 4 21. The main reason why he lost his job is that he drank. 22. What is the main reason for his depression? 23. Since you think that that is the correct thing, why don't you go? 24. We went to see him since he was the only one that could help us. 25. If that is so, all the more reason for doing it. 26. Give me your reasons for going. 27. We have reason to believe that he is lying. 28. For some reason or another he drinks coffee from a beer glass.
18. He could hardly breathe when he entered the room. 19. No sooner they finish at one end than they have to start at the other. 20. She made the beds while he prepared the breakfast. 41 2000 bilingual phrases level 4 21. I won't say a word as long as you do the same. 22. We never met during the time I lived in this town. 23. Let me know as soon as Mr Smith arrives. 24. Once you have seen one, you have seen them all. 25. When the train was leaving he remembered he had left the gas on. 26. Now that we know the truth we can act accordingly.
7. If you were to ask her, she might lend you some money. 8. If I were you, I'd leave him. 9. If they needed money, they'd ask for it. 10. If you went by train, you'd get there earlier. 11. If it rained, we'd stay at home. 12. If it weren't for your help, I'd be homeless. 13. If I were you, I'd marry her. 14. If you looked after it, it would look better. 15. If I had a knife, I'd spread the butter. 16. If I liked carrots, I would eat them. 17. If I could go to Miami, I wouldn't go to Salou. 18.