By Meg Cabot
Top Ten purposes Samantha Madison is in Deep Trouble
10. Her massive sister is the most well-liked lady in school
9. Her little sister is a qualified genius
8. She's in love together with her vast sister's boyfriend
7. She received stuck promoting megastar photos in school
6. And now she's being pressured to take artwork sessions
5. She's simply stored the president of the United Statesfrom an assassination attempt
4. So the entire international thinks she is a hero
3. even if Sam understands she is way, faraway from being a hero
2. And now she's been appointed youngster ambassador to the UN
And the number-one cause Sam's existence is over?
1. The president's son simply may be in love with her
Read Online or Download All-American Girl PDF
Best social & family issues books
Fourteen-year-old Julie begins crying on Monday while issues cross badly in class. even supposing cheered up by means of her puppy, Jessie, issues will not be far better at domestic. they usually cross from undesirable to worse. at the day Julie and her brother, Toby choose to sign up for Ruby on the neighborhood waterhole, there's an coincidence. yet anything extra is incorrect.
Introduces the sunlight, our big name, its dating to different strs, its sunlight procedure, and the consequences it has on the earth.
After being despatched again from the sunshine, Alona Dare - former homecoming queen, present Queen of the lifeless - unearths herself doing anything she by no means anticipated: working. Instead of spending days perfecting her tan via the pool (her general summer time regimen while she was once, you know, alive), Alona needs to now cater to the desires of alternative misplaced spirits.
While her free-spirited mom dies in a sad twist of fate, sixteen-year-old Alexandria Lee is pressured to depart her West Coast domestic and stream in with a prosperous grandmother she's by no means identified in Savannah, Georgia. by way of beginning, Alex is a rightful if unwilling member of the Magnolia League-Savannah's long-standing debutante society.
Additional info for All-American Girl
Our kitchen table, at which we generally only eat for breakfast and snacks, is located in this kind of glass atrium that juts out from the rest of the kitchen, into the backyard. Our house is old—more than a hundred years old, like most of the houses in Cleveland Park, which are all these Victorians with a lot of stained-glass windows and widow’s walks, painted bright colours. For instance, our house is turquoise, yellow and white. The glass atrium the kitchen table is in was added on to our house last year.
She says she didn’t mean to. She says she found them in my room, and they were so good she couldn’t help showing them to Mom. Of course, it never occurred to Lucy that she shouldn’t have been in my room in the first place. When I accused her of completely violating my constitutionally protected right to personal privacy, she just looked at me like, Huh? S. Government this semester. Her excuse is that she was looking for her eyelash curler. Hello. Like I would borrow anything of hers. Especially something that had been near her big, bulbous eyeballs.
4. She has a boyfriend. And not just any boyfriend, either, but a nonjock boyfriend, something totally unheard-of in the social hierarchy of our school: a cheerleader going with a nonjock boyfriend. And it isn’t even that he’s not a jock. Oh, no, Jack also happens to be an urban rebel like me, only he really goes all out, you know, in the black army surplus trench coat and the Doc Martens and the straight Ds and all. Plus he wears an earring that hangs. But even though he is not “book smart,” Jack is very talented and creative artistically.