By Claudia Focks
This excellently designed Atlas of Acupuncture is straightforward to entry and offers transparent info at the complete diversity of acupuncture issues and major channels in a scientific and transparent method. each one of those issues mix anatomical drawings and images of floor anatomy. This acupuncture atlas not just offers rookies with an summary of an important acupuncture issues, yet skilled practitioners may also find out about seldom used acupuncture issues and hence expand their knowledge.
transparent info at the complete diversity of acupuncture issues and major channels in a scientific and transparent way
every one aspect combines anatomical drawings and pictures of floor anatomy
beautiful two-colour design
Read or Download Atlas of Acupuncture PDF
Best medicine books
A full-color, case-based evaluation of the necessities of pathophysiology--covering all significant organs and systems
The target of this depended on textual content is to introduce you to medical drugs through reviewing the pathophysiologic foundation of one hundred twenty ailments (and linked symptoms) regularly encountered in clinical perform. The authors, all specialists of their respective fields, have supplied a concise evaluate of appropriate common constitution and serve as of every physique method, via an outline of the pathophysiologic mechanisms that underlie numerous universal ailments concerning that system.
Each bankruptcy of Pathophysiology of affliction concludes with a suite of case stories and questions designed to check your figuring out of the pathophysiology of every medical entity mentioned. those case reviews let you observe your wisdom to express medical occasions. exact solutions to every case research query are supplied on the finish of the ebook. This certain interweaving of physiological and pathological innovations will positioned you at the course towards brooding about symptoms by way of their pathophysiologic foundation, providing you with an realizing of the "why" at the back of ailment and treatment.
• a hundred and twenty case reviews (9 new) provide a chance that you should try out your figuring out of the pathophysiology of every medical entity discussed
• Checkpoint questions offer evaluation and seem in each chapter
• Updates and revisions all through this re-creation replicate the newest examine and developments
• a number of tables and diagrams encapsulate vital information
• up to date references for every bankruptcy topic
Pathophysiology of ailment is a real must-have source for clinical scholars getting ready for the USMLE Step 1 examination, in addition to scholars engaged of their clerkship reviews. apartment officials, nurses, nurse practitioners, physicians’ assistants, and allied overall healthiness practitioners will locate its concise presentation and vast scope a good assist in facilitating their knowing of universal sickness entities.
Wound-healing and wound-care applied sciences are an ever-expanding box as a result developments in fabrics technology, biomedicine and tissue engineering. In 2011, the worldwide wound-care marketplace generated 6,500 million USD with an annual progress fee of seven. 5%. the worldwide complex wound-care items marketplace proportion in 2023 is anticipated to be nearly 16,300 million USD.
'Pancreatology: from Bench to Bedside' focusses on fresh advances in pancreatic uncomplicated study, genetics of the pancreatic illnesses and its surgical administration. easy learn discusses the implication of pancreatic pressure protein in acute pancreatitis and pancreatic melanoma and their attainable position as healing ambitions.
- Development of a rational scale to assess the harm of drugs of potential misuse
- Monitors, tegus, and related lizards: everything about selection, care, nutrition, diseases, breeding, and behavior
- Clinical Neuroanatomy: Brain Circuitry and Its Disorders
- Stroke: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, and Management (5th Edition)
- A-Z Family Medical Encyclopedia
Extra info for Atlas of Acupuncture
26 Meeting points of the sinew channels Functions The main function of the sinew channels is to distribute Qi and Blood (xue) over the surface of the body as well as to integrate the muscles, sinews and ligaments with the joints. Generally, the sinew channels join groups of synergistic muscles, supporting their mobility and natural movement while also serving the function of integrating the surface of the body. At the same time they protect the bones and skeletal structure, linking the structures of the body.
14. -15 Lateral border Clavicle Inferior angle Anterior extremity of the acromion Fig. -10 Abduct arm Fig. -9 End of the axillary fold Fig. -14 Lateral fibres Posterior fibres Fig. -14 Triceps brachii, long head Triceps brachii, lateral head Biceps Latissimus dorsi Biceps brachii Triceps brachii, tendon Fig. -15 LU-2 Deltoid Fig. -9 Triceps brachii, lateral head Teres major Fig. -10 Fig. 53) The anterior aspect of the elbow is marked by the cubital crease, extending from the lateral to the medial epicondyle of the humerus.
Examples: ● For locating points on the upper abdomen, stretch the tape so that eight units cover the distance between the sternocostal angle and the centre of the umbilicus (➞ Fig. 4). ● For locating points on the lower abdomen, stretch the tape so that five units cover the distance between the upper border of the pubic symphysis and the centre of the umbilicus (➞ Fig. 5). 34 Umbilicus Upper border of the pubic symphysis Fig. 2 Patient Positioning and Body Movements To locate certain points, it can be very helpful to ask the patient to assume a particular position or to perform a specific movement.