By Francesco Berlingieri
For the 1st time, this special textual content brings jointly all deepest overseas maritime legislations conventions along professional observation and research. actually international in process, the ebook covers all of the nineteen conventions presently in strength, all scrutinised via this internationally-acclaimed writer. It additionally examines very important maritime conventions now not but totally ratified, together with the topical Rotterdam Rules.
This entire source presents a radical therapy of either rainy and dry transport treaties, combining breadth of assurance with intensity of research. during this moment quantity, the writer covers the main conventions facing collision, salvage, maritime liens and mortgages, arrest of ships, and predicament of legal responsibility. specifically, the writer covers:
- International conference for the unification of definite principles of legislation with recognize to Collision among Vessels, 1910
- International conference on convinced principles bearing on Civil Jurisdiction in concerns of Collision, 1952
- International conference for the Unification of sure principles in terms of Penal Jurisdiction in concerns of Collision or different Incidents of Navigation, 1952
- International conference for the Unification of yes ideas of legislation in terms of assistance and Salvage at Sea, 1910
- International conference on Salvage, 1989
- International conference for the Unification of convinced principles with regards to Maritime Liens and Mortgages, 1926
- International conference on Maritime Liens and Mortgages 1993
- International conference when it comes to the Arrest of Sea-Going Ships, 1952
- International conference on Arrest of Ships, 1999
- International conference in relation to the drawback of legal responsibility of householders of Sea-Going Ships, 1957 and Protocol of 21 December 1979
- International conference on quandary of legal responsibility for Maritime Claims, 1976 and Protocol of 1996
This e-book is an fundamental reference for maritime attorneys, lecturers and scholars of maritime legislations worldwide.