By Lindley John, Ridgway James
This can be a copy of a ebook released ahead of 1923. This publication can have occasional imperfections resembling lacking or blurred pages, terrible photographs, errant marks, and so forth. that have been both a part of the unique artifact, or have been brought by way of the scanning procedure. We think this paintings is culturally vital, and regardless of the imperfections, have elected to convey it again into print as a part of our carrying on with dedication to the upkeep of revealed works around the world. We delight in your knowing of the imperfections within the protection procedure, and desire you take pleasure in this priceless booklet.
Read or Download Edward's Botanical Register. V.15 PDF
Best nonfiction_5 books
A brand new total interdisciplinary framework known as “i studying” integrates managerial association and expertise elements often referred to as “technology more advantageous learning”. Open Networked "i Learning": versions and situations of “Next-Gen” studying starts its research with the real adjustments that experience lately happened in the administration, expertise and society fields.
Within the final decade, regionalism appears to be like to have emerged as an important new strength on the planet. This publication places it in its old context. areas have emerged prior to; few are outdated simply because they both evolve into federal structures or get a divorce. the present areas are much less dominant than their critics worry (they account for roughly a 3rd of worldwide trade), yet indicate extra integration than an easy view that they're approximately liberalising exchange.
Often it is recommended that the ‘golden age' of tv was once throughout the interval 1950-1960. it truly is real that tv nearly ruined Hollywood's fortunes in this interval. but when this was once the genuine golden age, then it used to be an age of black and white, slightly restricted creativity, bad reception, loss of pageant (except within the usa) and – most commonly – public carrier broadcasting.
- Ultimate Acquisitions – Unlock high growth potential through smart acquisitions
- Il principio di minimo e sue applicazioni alle equazioni funzionali
- Adhesives & Sealants Industry November 2011
- A Theologico-Political Treatise 01
- Control System Synthesis - A Factorization Approach, Part II (Synthesis Lectures on Control and Mechatronics)
Additional resources for Edward's Botanical Register. V.15
12. prod. 1. 458. BRACHYSTELMA. Corolla campanulata, sinubus angulatis. Columna inclusa. Corona monophylla, quinquefida: lobis antheris oppositis, dorso simplicibus. Antheræ absque membranâ apiculari. Massæ pollinis erectæ, basi insertæ. Brown in Curtis’s magaz. 2343. Brachystelma tuberosum. Brown 1. c. Stapelia tuberosa. Meerb. ic. t. 54. fig. 1. Tuber rotundum. Caulis suffruticens, ramosus; rami teretes, villosi. Folia opposita, membranacea, lineari-lanceolata, concava, margine et carinâ ciliatis.
51. tab. 62. Caudex nucleus brevis basi stoloniferus. Folia multifaria, infernè se invicem convoluto-complectentia, indè divergentia, lorito-lanceolata cuspidata glabra basi purpurascentia margine dentato-spinosa dentibus ustulato-nigricantibus, longiora 14-15-uncialia latitudine parum infra triuncialem. Caulis simplex, subsesquipedatis, strictus, crassitudine digiti, subflexuosus, albo-farinosus, cylindraceus, tectus bracteis erectis spathaceis sparsim imbricantibus semiamplexicaulibus membranosis obsoletè rubidis lanceolatis 3-4-uncialibus, superioribus latioribus confertioribus integerrimis spicam partìm comprehendentibus.
Colvill’s Nursery. A new asclepiadeous genus from the pen of the able reformer of that natural order. Every one will be struck by the primâ facie resemblance it bears to STAPELIA. “Corolla campanulate, with angular sinuses. Column inclosed. Crown 1-leaved, 5-cleft: lobes opposite to the anthers, unappendaged at the back. Anthers without the membranous apex. Pollen masses upright, inserted by their base. “Tuber round. Stem subshrubby, branching; branches round, villous. Leaves opposite, membranous, linearly lanceolate, concave, ciliate at the edge and keel.