Read Online or Download SEBI Bulletin PDF
Best nonfiction_2 books
- Human Factors for Engineers
- From Beyond and the Haunter of the Dark
- You're on Your Phone (Homophones)
- Quality-Driven Query Answering for Integrated Information Systems
- The Indian Pacific: Australia By Rail From Coast to Coast
- Something Will Turn Up
Additional info for SEBI Bulletin
Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd. I T C Ltd. ICICI Bank Ltd. Idea Cellular Ltd. Infosys Technologies Ltd. Infrastructure Development Finance Co. Ltd. Jaiprakash Associates Ltd. Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. Larsen & Toubro Ltd. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. NTPC Ltd. Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. Punjab National Bank Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd. Reliance Capital Ltd. Reliance Communications Ltd. Reliance Industries Ltd.
SEBI has received representation from Market Participants seeking guidance and clarifications on process to be followed for implementation of the provisions of the circular. ii. In partial amendment to clause 3 (c) and 3(d) of the aforesaid circular IMD/FII &C/ 37/2009, the minimum amount which can be bid for shall be ` 50 cr. and the minimum tick size shall be ` 50 cr. 3. Based on the examination of the issues highlighted in the representations and so as to facilitate the implementation of the 722 SEPTEMBER SEBI BULLETIN c) Time period for utilization of the allocated debt limit through first come first served basis shall be 11 working days from the date of the allocation.
9. Allocation of Government Debt & Corporate Debt Investment Limits to FIIs Based on the assessment of the allocation and the utilization of the limits to FIIs for investments in Corporate Debt and Government Debt, it has been decided to allocate the unutilized limits in the following manner:- c) communicate to SEBI, the status of the implementation of this circular in the Monthly Development Report. Source: SEBI/MRD/DP/25/2010 dated August 27, 2010. I. Allocation through bidding process: Please refer to SEBI circular IMD/FII&C/ 37/2009 dated February 06, 2009, providing the modalities for the allocation methodology through the bidding process.